ஞாயிறு, 16 ஜூன், 2013

FROM LOVING AND LOVABLES!

I am Thulasidharan V Thillaiakathu, English teacher interested in writing and making short films in English based on our culture and characters of our land as a study material for the student community to improve their English proficiency and language skills.  Co author of this blog is my best friend in my life.  Both of us are very positive, enthusiastic with a unique bond of friendship discussing a lot of matters that we are going to edit and narrate the content together that we are going to speak through this blog ......mmmmm wait 

My friend, the chatterbox is coming....you know my friend keeps on talking something without a gap and of course I like it very much but have never told my friend…....look, are you able to hear the voice?

Hei! Old man! What are you doing?  Without my knowledge writing something about me to the readers?  How dare you man!

Who is old man? Me? What about you, you oldie....

Oldie?!  Who?  I am sweet 16 always!

Oh! Sweet 16!? With this gray hair?!  Of course it is common for oldies nowadays, calling themselves teens wearing western outfits!  (My God!! look my friend is rolling her eyes and staring at me and I am going to get a severe pinch)

Ha! How about you man! You are also a gray hair man! You have just dyed it and appear as if young!  Yeah!  I heard people around you saying “Sir looks very young”.  Oh! You look handsome!?  Don’t be proud! I know you are deceiving them by this dye.  I am not.

You are jealous of me hearing their words right?  Take my words you also look quite young with some wrinkles here and there ok?  Is it enough? Or you want me to say......okay  okay  don’t get angry….just a fun….. (Look at my friend’s face! Rage is to the peak.....)

Fun? You naughty! I do not need your words.  I know myself.  Come on, what did you say to the readers about me when I entered?  Chatterbox?  Here after I will not speak a single word to you...let me see how you manage...

Thank God! I am relieved! Perfect silence around! I can think and write a lot! 

Hei! What?  So, you want me to leave?

Never! I want you here! With your pen!

Pen? You want me to write in this blog? What will I write man?

Not You or I.  We! We are going to write as we planned and discussed earlier about the events that happen around, our experiences, happenings in our life.  We are going to give lessons in English grammar.  And stories, articles and what not?  Everything that we experience and observe around but, a good content.

Mmmm let me try…..to write something…….still I am angry with you…you called me oldie…

Ha! Ha! Look you are speaking!  I know you can’t stop your chatter.

I will not speak anymore….my mouth is shut…….pen is opened…… (In action)

You put all your chatters on the paper.  But you should not use your bombarding words and stylish language, and words like gonna, wanna, aint etc…… My students also may visit our blog.  So, it should be simple and even the layperson should follow it as we are going to give a good content.  It should be useful to them and they should benefit from this blog learning the language … okay? Give me your hand; let us present this blog together.

Yes! My sincere English Teacher! You have proved it you are an old man!  Not allowing me to use the present English language words! Anyhow, I abide by your words and bow myself to this teacher to present this blog along with you very happily! 

Well, we both playfully, affectionately tease each other all the time and these kinds of playful, naughty dialogues, petty quarrels with affectionate friendship that takes place between us give sweet memories of our age old friendship.


This Thillaiakathu welcomes all readers with extended hands wholeheartedly to enjoy or criticize our chronicles.  We believe in critical analysis and reading in between the lines whatever we hear or read.  Yes! We expect your comments, criticisms which will benefit and encourage us to improve our blog with good content.  



கருத்துகள் இல்லை:

கருத்துரையிடுக